Oh my gosh you guys! This bread recipe is SO GOOD and insanely easy, like I’m actually shocked.
I saw this video on Pinterest and made the recipe and just had to share the news with all of you. This will definitely be the new go-to bread recipe since it’s so simple, and doesn’t have a ton of complicated instructions.
Best, Easy Bread Recipe:
1. In a glass bowl, combine and mix:
- 4 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of yeast
2. Add and mix:
- 2 cups of water
3. Let rise for 1.5-2 hours, covered on the counter.
4. With two forks, separate from sides of bowl and split into two. Put each half into it’s own BUTTERED, glass bowl.
5. Cover and let rise for another 30 minutes.
6. Bake for 15 minutes on 425
7. Lower heat to 350 and bake for another 15 minutes
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes before cutting
To ensure the bread is cooked, you can use a thermometer. Bread should be above 190 degrees.
Enjoy with butter and embrace how easy it was to make and how amazing it tastes!